Welcome!

    Welcome to The Honest Traveling Foodie blog! My name is Trip. Good food is one of my passions. I love good food and I love trying new places. I travel all over the country for my job as a Project Manager. So, I figured why not combine two things that I enjoy? Food and travel!


    So, why The HONEST Traveling Foodie? In my personal life, I value honesty and integrity. I want to present the food I review in the same light. Honesty about taste, quality, presentation, etc. Although I will occasionally comment on service, the majority of this blog will be dedicated to the food. Taste and presentation will be the focus. There will be no staging of food. I want to portray my food as is. Honestly.
    Also, I believe in supporting local businesses. Wherever my travels take me, I do my best to avaid chains and fast food. Good or bad, I eat local.
    As a side note: I will rarely review fast food. Anyone who has eaten fast food knows the quality and knows that what you get never looks like the picture.

    So, I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, or new places to try.. Thanks, and cheers to your health!

Find me on social media! Like, Follow, and Subscribe!

Email: thehonesttravelingfoodie@gmail.com

Twitter: @HnstTrvlFoodie

IG: @thehonesttravelingfoodie

Pinterest: @thehonesttravelingfoodie

FB: The Honest Traveling Foodie

WhatsApp: The Honest Traveling Foodie

TripAdvisor: @HnstTrvlFoodie

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLL4zmqEPoTQNUvHORZNXjA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buc-ee's Snack Review: Coconut Toffee Cashews

Billy Ray's, Prestonsburg, KY

Bodine's Biscuits, Prestonsburg, KY