Metropolis Grill, Warner Robins, GA

So, on my way to Miami from Kentucky I stopped at home. My daughter wanted some curry so we went to a place I like called Metropolis Grill. They serve Indian, Mediterranean, and Greek food. I've been here several times in the past. The service is good and the food is delish. 4 out of 5 stars.

I ordered the Spanakopita appetizer, the lamb tikka masala, and a drink called Mermaid Water. The Mermaid Water was tasty. Mostly rum. Some spiced rum and coconut rum. Can't really remember what else was in it.

Next, the Spanakopita. Cheesy, spinachy goodness wrapped in a crispy phyllo dough. It had good flavor but seemed to be slightly overcooked as it was a little on the dry side and the phyllo was dense and difficult to cut. Still, overall, a good appetizer.

Lastly, the lamb tikka masala. Served with jasmine rice and naan, this dish always delights. The ever so slight gaminess of the lamb with the rich, creamy tikka masala... Soooo good! I ordered it medium spice, which really was not spicy at all. This is, by far, my favorite dish here.

The Metropolis Grill does not disappoint! I will definitely continue to dine here!

Questions or comments? Feel free to let me know what you think! Email me or find me on social media! Like, Follow, and Subscribe! Happy Fooding!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buc-ee's Snack Review: Coconut Toffee Cashews

Billy Ray's, Prestonsburg, KY

Bodine's Biscuits, Prestonsburg, KY