Buc-ee's Snack Review: Coconut Toffee Cashews

Good day fellow Foodies!

So, this blog is all about the food. Not just restaurant food, but any and all foods. And without further ado, here goes my first food product review.

Today I'm blogging about what has probably become my number one favorite snack: the Coconut Toffee Cashews from Buc-ee's!

These things are off-the-chart amazing! The flavor and texture combination is dynamite! The crispiness of the toffee and the crunch of the cashew with the softness of the coconut flakes... And the flavors! The sweet caramel of the toffee with the saltiness of the cashew and the coconut flavor... This snack is a powerhouse all the way around.

Now, I know that there are not a lot of Buc-ee's stores around the country. But they are slowly expanding. We just got one close to my home town. I try to stop and buy a couple of packs whenever I'm home or I come across a Buc-ee's in my travels.

Whether you live near a Buc-ee's or find one while you're traveling, I highly recommend trying these cashews. You won't be disappointed!

Questions or comments? Feel free to let me know what you think! Email me or find me on social media! Like, Follow, and Subscribe! Happy Fooding!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Billy Ray's, Prestonsburg, KY

Bodine's Biscuits, Prestonsburg, KY