Falabella Family Bistro, Wesley Chapel, FL

 


I went to Falabella Family Bistro for lunch. Nice, quiet little restaurant. I ordered the Caprese appetizer, the Frutti de Mare, and a Tiramisu for dessert.

The Caprese was vey good. Fresh mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, and a balsamic drizzle. The mozzarella was nice and firm but what really makes this appetizer is the tomato. Fresh tomato that's actually ripe. Most places I go use tomatoes that are not quite ripe but these tomatoes were perfectly ripened and delicious. Then the sweet acidity of the balsamic reduction. So good!

The Frutti de Mare was amazing! Full of clams, mussels, and shrimp, on a bed of spaghetti with spaghetti sauce, and served with a slice of garlic bread. All of the seafood was well cooked and good size. The spaghetti was perfectly al dente. A good portion of food and delicious. And I used the garlic bread to sop up the sauce!

The Tiramisu was good. The menu says it's made with "a touch of Bailey's." It must have been a very small touch because I couldn't tell that there was any in there. Otherwise it was typical. The lady fingers were moist and the cream was fluffy. A nice dessert but not stellar.

Overall a great meal! I will return.

Questions or comments? Feel free to let me know what you think! Email me or find me on social media! Like, Follow, and Subscribe! Happy Fooding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buc-ee's Snack Review: Coconut Toffee Cashews

Billy Ray's, Prestonsburg, KY

Bodine's Biscuits, Prestonsburg, KY