Hard Mountain Dew!

 Good day fellow Foodies!

This blog is about Hard Mountain Dew. This product is a collaboration between Pepsi and The Boston Beer Company (the makers of Sam Adams.) I heard about this product last year and I have been greatly anticipating it's release. And now, it's here!

I found it at one of my project stores. This particular case is a mix pack. It has regular Dew, Watermelon, Black Cherry, and Baja Blast flavors. I'm not a big fan of Baja Blast, so I haven't tried that flavor. Zero sugar and 5% alcohol each.

First, original Dew. These things are dangerous. Tastes like Mountain Dew Zero Sugar. I can't even taste the alcohol. It goes down just like a soda would. No harsh aftertaste, just Dew.

Next, Watermelon. Again, can't taste the alcohol. Just watermelon which is reminiscent of the Major Melon Dew.

The Black Cherry is the one that I could taste the alcohol the most. Not overwhelming but you can tell it's there. Nice black cherry flavor though.

I didn't try the Baja Blast but, if you like that flavor you probably won't be disappointed with the Hard version.

Questions or comments? Feel free to let me know what you think! Email me or find me on social media! Like, Follow, and Subscribe! Happy Fooding!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buc-ee's Snack Review: Coconut Toffee Cashews

Billy Ray's, Prestonsburg, KY

Bodine's Biscuits, Prestonsburg, KY